Thursday, April 16, 2009

Check Out My Hot New Video "Watch Me Fuck My Cream Pie"



Hello My Sexy Friends!

I have a very hot new video clip to share with you. This one is called “Watch Me Fuck My Cream Pie”. This hot video contains lots of up close action of me pounding my own pussy with a big dildo after pushing out a big hot sticky cream pie. Prior to the camera rolling I got fucked up the ass real good and then had my pussy worked over too.

I love it when a man cums in my pussy and then I push out all the hot cum with my pussy muscles. The exhibitionist in me had a blast during this hot filming scene. I was in a room full of my friends when the hot sticky cum started to flow out of my sweet hole along with my squirting pussy juices. I made myself cum a bunch of times with my hand and then followed it up by creating lots of pussy foam with my dildo, which was a combination of dick, and pussy cum. The more I foamed, the more my friends cheered me on. If you are into up close and extremely explicit video then you will find this a real gem.

A little extra piece at the end of this clip is my sexy girlfriend Roxxxi getting fucked doggie style by my sexy husband Gee. You can look forward to seeing more of her in the near future. We have lots of plans to get very naughty and down right nasty and slutty together. And I can promise you friends that my girlfriend Roxxxi is as big a slut as they cum. She is big into BDSM, so stay tuned for all the naughty adventures to cum.

Click Here to watch my Promo video clip of this hot action.

If you would like to have your own copy to masturbate too, just click on the link below to my video store.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay


Video Clips Store Link - www.clips4sale.com/studio/26908

DVD Store Link - www.videos4sale.com/store/26908