Sunday, April 12, 2009

Check Out My Video "Let Me Lick You - Part Two"



Hello My Sexy Friends!

I hope you enjoy my video “Let Me Lick You - Part Two”. In this clip you can tell I am enjoying doing one of my most favorite things to do - sucking and licking Big Black Cock, AND getting FUCKED HARD BAREBACK in MANY different positions! There's nothing I enjoy more than sucking a rock hard cock. I love it soooooooo much that I always squirts when I deep-throating a big, fat cock.

This clip features me with my sexy friend Silk – who is one of my favorites! I love to suck, but I also LOVE to lick a man all over. So Silk positions himself on the couch and I lusciously lick him from head to toe to cock - for starters. THEN the fucking starts!!! Silk pounds me, rides me, lifts me OFF the ground (which flipped all my switches) and fucked me while he was standing up. He pounced my pussy repeatedly off his cock! And just to make this even better, Silk FUCKED Me BAREBACK!!!!

So sit back and watch Part TWO of one of the most incredible blow job and fucking sessions my hubby has filmed of me so far! And make sure to check out Part One if you don't already have it. Don't break up the set. HOT things cum better in twos!! I hope you enjoy watching this hot fucking and sucking action. You can click on my store link below if you would like to purchase it for download. It really excites me to think that you are watching me in my videos and I turn you on and make you cum.



Kisses Sweetie,

Sensual Hotwife Kay


Video Clips Store Link - www.clips4sale.com/studio/26908

DVD Store Link - www.videos4sale.com/store/26908