Monday, April 13, 2009

Cum See My Next Hot Video From My First GangBang Series



Hello Sexy Friends!

I have a new video in my GangBang1 series to share with you. This video is called “Kay's First BBC GangBang1 Part Three Camera One”. In this clip I move on to getting fucked by each of the men while I take turns sucking them off at the same time. I spread myr legs and pussy wider than you’ve ever been spread before. My hubby couldn’t believe how wide I could spread my legs. All in the name of pleasure my friends….lol!

I just love love love HUGE, THICK, FAT, BLACK COCKS. Especially when I’m sucking on one while getting fucked by another. So it's no surprise that with 3 men taking turns shoving their cocks into my mouth and pussy that I would spread WIDE OPEN like never before! And make sure to turn your speakers up real loud because I do a lot of moaning and screaming in this clip. And it is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! Not to mention my sexy husband was the last guy on the train who got to do me last after all the other men had their turns with me, and worked my mouth, ass and pussy so good that they are wide-open, well fucked, and ready for him!!! I really love getting fucked by my husband after everyone else has had me. This is also something that my husband absolutely loves about all my hot sexual encounters with others. It's so naughty and HOT for my husband to watch his wife get used as the sex toy for a bunch of men, and then get to take his turn with me when they're done!!!

If you would like your own copy of this latest video just click on the link to my Video store below. Also make sure and look for the DVD from this GANGBANG in my DVD Store. It is called "Hotwife Kay's Amateur GangBangs #1".



Kisses,

Sensual Hotwife Kay

Video Clips Store Link - www.clips4sale.com/studio/26908

DVD Store Link - www.videos4sale.com/store/26908