Sunday, April 12, 2009

Check Out My Video "Wide Open Wet Pussy Play"




Hello Sexy Friends!

I have a very hot new video to share with you. The title "Wide Open Wet Pussy Play" says it all! In this one I am playing with my sexy friend "Darkness". In addition to his large beautiful cock he has magic fingers. We made a very hot video together where he enjoyed playing with my pussy and making me squirt over and over again. You will know without a doubt based on my constant moaning the pleasure I was receiving. It was such a hot and freaky encounter to give myself over to this man for his playful enjoyment. He used his fingers to open my pussy very wide so that he and Gee could look deep inside my wet hole. He stretched my pussy open and made my juices flow in large volumes. His fingers were drenched in all the wetness he created from my pussy.

This playtime got even hotter as Gee took a turn tongue fucking my pussy and making me squirt my juices all over his face. If you get off on watching a woman squirt and moan with pleasure, then you will definitely enjoy this one. If you would like to get a copy of this hot video for your very own just click on the link to my video store below. I sure hope you enjoy and get off on watching me get off. I literally lost my mind with pleasure and I am thrilled to be able to share the experience with you.




Wet Kisses,

Sensual Hotwife Kay


Video Clips Store Link - www.clips4sale.com/studio/26908

DVD Store Link - www.videos4sale.com/store/26908