Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Did A Four BBC GangBang Over The Weekend And It Was Hot!




Hello Sexy Friends!

What an incredible Saturday night I had. Gee and I took a trip into the city to meet up with our new friend Big Max from the website theslutsnextdoor.com. He was kind enough to help arrange a wild 4-man gangbang for me while he and Gee captured it on film. These weren’t just any guys, but rather 4 sexy brotha’s with big fat dicks. It was very hot to be dominated by this group of BBC. They fucked the shit out of my pussy, mouth and ass for hours. During the course of the night I enjoyed the pleasures of double pussy penetration, a DP by two of the largest dicks of the four guys; as well as a big black dick in all three of my holes at once. I loved being a Hotwife Slut for these men’s sexual pleasures.

These guys had me screaming at a volume loud enough that anyone passing by on the street would have thought I was in serious trouble. Make no mistake though; I loved every single minute of this hot sweaty pig sex. These guys worked me over good giving me hot BBC group sex to the max! Those big black dicks stretched out all my holes making both my pussy and ass squirt repeatedly all night long. Everyone in the room got splashed whether they were making me cum, watching me cum, or filming me cum.

I loved getting my ass slapped good and hard while getting big thick dick rammed deep in my pussy and my ass. I had the pleasure of deep throating every dick in the room, including Gee and Big Max who were filming all the hot action. I didn’t want to leave anyone out on getting a piece of me. Not to mention, that deep throating makes my pussy squirt automatically so this is something I get off on doing over and over and over again.

It was a lot of fun to enjoy the pleasures of getting fucked like crazy by four men at the same time. They took turns and had me in all kinds of different positions, including one of my favorites, which is doggie style. I love to suck a big cock while I’m getting fucked from behind in either one of my wet holes. They both always feel so good to have dick in them. I was covered in sweat from head to toe and had that look that men love. You know the one that says I’m getting the shit fucked out of me. I was out of my mind with pleasure and everyone had a good laugh at my limited vocabulary during this wild sexual experience. Occasionally I mixed in a few extra words and sentences to describe the intensity of sexual ecstasy that I was experiencing while moaning, but during the times that my brain was getting scrambled I kept repeating over and over the following:

Oh My God... Oh My God... Oh My God...
I’m Cumming... I’m Cumming... I’m Cumming...
Fuck My Pussy... Fuck Me Deep And Hard...
Fuck My Ass... Fuck Me Deep And Hard...


I have to admit that it was hot as shit when I would say Oh My God and what I was told in return was that God couldn’t save me. I was quick with my reply that I didn’t want to be saved. This kind of sex took me on a ride I had no interest in getting off of. It was truly an incredible experience that was a lot of fun. I enjoyed dressing in different sexy outfits to get the guys turned on for me and make their dicks hard. I wanted them to want this Hotwife bad. I always love the look on a man’s face the first time he sees my tits with my huge nipples. My nipples are very sensitive and they have a direct line to my pussy. One touch, suck, pinch, slap or pull is all it takes to make my pussy juices start flowing. I can tell you that once these guys got their hands on my body the rest was history. Other than a couple of short breaks these guys fucked my holes for hours. Each one took a turn cumming in my mouth and covering me with they’re hot sticky cum. I loved the way each of them tasted and it was hot to wear all of their cum together mixed on my face and in my mouth. Very tasty and good from the first drop of cum until the last drip of cum to leave the tip of the last dick.

I plan to call the DVD from this hot night “Hotwife Kay Does the Brooklyn Brotha’s”, but I have to be honest and say that the Brooklyn Brotha’s really did me and in a real big way...lol! It is now Tuesday and I can still feel the effects to both my pussy and ass getting my holes stretched good and wide. I was really sore on Sunday, but being the Hotwife that I am, I was a good girl and let Gee have his way with me. He loved fucking me knowing that it hurt. This turned us both on and I came so hard all over his dick while looking deep into his eyes and telling him how I loved getting gangbanged and that I couldn’t wait to do it again. You can be guaranteed of that my friends. Hotwife Kay is just getting started and my pussy and ass have so much pleasure to look forward to, not to mention my mouth. There is still so much big black cock to be had and I’m just the Hotwife to go after it!

Wet Kisses,

Hotwife Kay