Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Filmed My Hubby Fucking My SLUT Girlfriend Roxxxi



Hello My Sexy Friends!

I have a very hot new video clip to share with you. This one is called “Hotwife Kay's Hubby Does Slut Roxxxi”. I did something a little different this time. My perv hubby Gee got me into this lifestyle, and gets me laid by sooooo many men - and I LOVE him for it!!!! So I wanted to show HIM off a little, and let you see that he gets laid too. I'm such a lucky girl to have such a HOT, handsome, wonderful husband who treats me like a Queen AND who lets me fuck as many men as we can find! So to thank him, I recently surprised him with a present - my girlfriend Slut Roxxxi. These two have had a thing for each other since we all got together years ago. So one night recently we had a little party at an upscale hotel and I had Roxxxi pop in without telling him she was cumming. I had him answer the door, she gave him a big, wet kiss, and opened up her trench coat to show him she had nothing on but a G-string and a smile. Surprise Honey!!!!!

It took about 3 seconds for these two to grab a bottle of wine and RUN to the bedroom. I swear they were fucking before the door to the room shut! So I grabbed the video camera and got the whole scene on tape. You will LOVE Slut Roxxxi! She's the type of slut that talks non-stop dirty! She begs to get fucked, tells you how much she loves your cock, and say "FUCK ME HARDER DAMN IT!" - sexxxy fun stuff like that! She's very pretty, with a beautiful smile, and, for the BDSM fans out there, she is BIG TIME into getting tied up, whipped, dominated, and just plain treated like a complete S-L-U-T to be used for everyone else's pleasure. Isn't she naughty?! Check out this clip and watch these two go at it. And keep an eye out for more video of Slut Roxxxi. She is VERY excited about doing more video with us, and we are planning for lots of GangBangs and BDSM session for her. She'll be appearing here with all her slutty adventures.

Click Here to watch my Promo video clip of this hot action.

If you would like to have your own copy just click on the link below to my video store.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay

Video Clips Store Link - www.clips4sale.com/studio/26908

DVD Store Link - www.videos4sale.com/store/26908