Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Have Great News For Members On My Site




Hello Sexy Friends!

I have GREAT NEWS for you. We made some changes on our website that my members will all benefit from. I am so excited to tell you that as of today April 22, 2009 you can now view all my videos in a full size window. When you click on the link to view a video it will open a separate window for you and allow you to watch me get naughty in a full screen view. The other great piece of news I have to share with you is that you can now save my videos to your local computer so you can watch them as often as you like without having to be logged onto my website.

I hope that this upgrade to my site will give you more reasons to stay with me on my sexual journey. It gives me so much pleasure to share my hot sexual experiences with you. And it is also a huge turn on to reach out through my videos and give you pleasure too.

It has been a long time coming, but I am finally doing GangBangs and the number of my playmates is increasing in numbers. This means that I will be turning up the heat in the room wherever you happen to be watching me get my “FREAK” on. I am in the process now of preparing my videos and DVD from my second GangBang to share with you. It was a very hot experience to play with my new sexy friend “Big Max”. He is one sexy freak that knows how to please his lovers. Which is why his site theslutsnextdoor.com is so successful. We have plans to collaborate and make some hot videos together. You can look forward to seeing more of his sexy BBC on my site and you will also find me on his site too. What I find so exciting about playing and working together with him is that we are sharing the same hot sexual experience from two different perspectives. Mine is from the Hotwife who is an absolute SLUT with a freaky side getting off on tasty BBC. His view is from the sexy black man with a huge dick getting off on fucking the shit out of a white MLIF/Cougar Slut. We share great chemistry and extensive sexual imaginations so you can look forward to some wild adventures.

Mark your calendars friends because I am kicking it up a notch this Saturday. Gee and I are traveling into New York City to do a four man BBC GangBang. I am calling this GangBang “Hotwife Kay Does The Brooklyn Brothas”. Be sure to keep checking my blog for updates. I can’t wait to share every naughty detail with you.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay

Click Here to meet my sexy new friend "Big Max".