Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Have A Hot New Video To Share From My 2nd GangBang



Hello Sexy Friends!

I put out the first of several hot videos from my 2nd GangBang experience. This was a hot long night of sweaty sex that lasted for hours. I got slutty with my friends Big Max, Mr. Ed and Tay. Throughout the night I did lots of moaning, screaming and talking dirty to these guys. In this first clip I called "My 2nd BBC GangBang - Living Room Suck 1". I enjoy the oral pleasures of three big black dicks by deep throating, spitting and sucking their balls.

Let me tell you that I really got off on being very slutty with these beautiful cocks and as the shafts of their dicks were going down my tight throat my pussy opened up real wide and squirted repeatedly. I love to make eye contact with my lovers to watch the look on their faces as I pleasure them. I was so turned on that I slapped my own face with those big dicks too, and even did a hot oral DP that I am sure you are going to love.

I am working on the next video now, so be sure to check back and follow how this hot night unfolded. If you would like to have your own copy of this first video just click on the link below to my video store.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay


Video Clips Store Link - www.clips4sale.com/studio/26908

DVD Store Link - www.videos4sale.com/store/26908