Friday, May 1, 2009

Check Out The Next Video In My Series From My 2nd GangBang



Hello Sexy Friends!

I have the next video in the series from my 2nd GangBang to share with you. This one is called ”My 2nd BBC GangBang – Living Room Fuck Suck”. I am hooked on the pleasures of GangBang fun! These 3 HOT, Hung BBC’s were a blast to get kinky with. This was my 1st playdate with Big Max from TheSlutsNextDoor.com where I also appear as a Featured Slut. He set up my 3rd BBC GangBang a few weeks later in NYC.

In this clip I start my 2nd BBC GangBang by sucking off Big Max. I drove him crazy as I sucked and licked his balls. I ran my tongue up the shaft of his huge dick and down the inside of his legs making him moan with pleasure. Then I climbed on top of his lap and took his cock for a ride. It was really hot to get fucked like this while I leaned back and kisses and then sucked Mr. Ed’s huge dick. I loved getting it in two holes at once as Tay enjoyed pulling and pinching my rock hard nipples. Then I took a turn deep throating Mr. Ed’s dick while Big Max fingered my wet hole from behind making my pussy squirt.

By the time Big Max had me bent over sucking Tay’s cock while he fucked me from behind I was screaming, moaning and grunting. These guys did me good, and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

To purchase this hot new video clip Click Here.

To purchase my DVDs from this amazing night Click Here. They will be available beginning the 1st week of May 2009. And don’t forget to check back often for the clips and DVDs from “My 3rd BBC GangBang”.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay