Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Have A Hot New Series To Share With You Called "Raw And Unedited"




Hello Sexy Friends!

 

This is the first in a new video series I've launched - "Raw, And Unedited!". These videos will be full-length features, anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes long, that are direct from the camera to video, with no editing of the action! I'll place a title and a few HOT Pics at the beginning of every video just so you will know which one of these HOT new videos you're watching. But other than that it will be "Raw, And Unedited"
footage of the sexcapade just the way it happened - complete with the behind-the-scenes conversations, jokes, laughing, teasing and everything else that happened that isn't usually included in my typical videos. I've had a TON of requests for this type of video and, as always, I'm VERY WILLING to do whatever it takes to make my Freaky, Sexxxy Fans happy!!!

 


In this very 1st "Raw, And unedited" video I got my pussy, ass and mouth fucked deep and hard by two of the sexy ass brothers that did me at My 2nd BBC GangBang. Cum watch what really happened!


 

If you like to hear me scream, moan, beg and talk real dirty while having hot sex, you are going to love watching me get it  "Raw, And Unedited" ! I had some very naughty sex with Mr. Ed and Tay during My 2nd BBC GangBang and this is how the night ended. These guys took me and had their way with me while my husband cheered them up. Between sucking dick while getting my pussy slammed and getting my ass stretched out while getting the shit fucked out of it I came more times than I could count. There is a hot scene where I suck and milk Tay’s cock and make him cum three times in a row…really! Just hearing and watching me in this video will leave you wrecked. This video is why I am very excited to share the first of many raw and unedited versions of my hot sexcapades. Cum meet the real Hotwife Kay and my husband Gee and you will understand why we do this and get off on sharing it with you our friends.

I wanted to also let you know that because it is a full-length feature film it will not be available to standard members on my site. This is for purchase only and is currently for sale in my Clips Store on Clips4Sale.com. It will soon be available on DVD along
with tons of pictures from that night, as well as a few bonus clips too. Remember to check my DVD Store often to see when it will become available for purchase.


Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay