Friday, May 15, 2009

In This Next Video I Experience Hot DP And A Wild Cum Bath Too!



Hello Sexy Friends!

I have another hot new video to share with you. This one is called ”My 2nd BBC GangBang Bedroom DP Cum Bath”. This video is loaded with lots of hot action. I got a DP and hot Cum Bath that gave me plenty of reasons to scream, moan and grunt with intense pleasure. I really enjoyed the feeling of having big black dicks in both my pussy and my ass at the same time. Big Max, Mr. Ed and Tay all took turns filling my holes and stretching me out making me cum repeatedly. It was such a turn on to be a their submissive slut and let them have their way with me. They had me in different positions making me crazy as they rocked my body with sexual pleasures.

I was so turned on that my pussy literally dripped cum as my ass was getting pounded deep with big black dick again and again. Gee was cheering them on and telling them to pound my ass. He also told them he was going to fuck me up the ass last when we got home, which he did and then some....lol! I talked very dirty to the guys telling them how good their cocks felt fucking me up the ass and in my pussy too. When I wasn’t screaming and grunting loudly I had dick in my mouth and was sucking it for all it was worth. I worked my magic on those dicks and they thanked me by giving me a very hot cum bath. First Mr. Ed shot his load in my mouth and then Tay fucked me again and ended it with both him and Big Max shooting their loads together in my mouth and all over me. I had cum in my mouth, all over my face and my tits. The taste of three men’s cum together was wicked hot and I want more!!

If you would like your own copy of this hot video Click Here.


Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay