Saturday, October 3, 2009

My 3rd BBC GangBang – Hotwife Kay Does The Brooklyn Brothas Part 5



Hello Sexy Friends!

Part 5 from my Hot New BBC GangBang Series, “My 3rd BBC GangBang – Hotwife Kay Does The Brooklyn Brothas" started right off with me doing the reverse cowgirl position as I squatted down on an enormous black dick that went right up my ass. My nipples were like rock hard bullets from the pleasure and I was so turned on. I started screaming with pleasure as I laid back and took another big BBC in my pussy. They double stuffed me and fucked me deep and hard. I went back and forth moaning and screaming and the only words I could get out of my mouth and kept repeating were “Oh My God”. I made out with the sexy ass brotha that was slamming his dick in and out of my pussy while the brotha laying underneath me held onto my hips so they could work my holes together.

The brotha that was fucking my pussy had me change positions so he could watch his dick covered with my pussy juices go in and out of my wet hole. He pinned my knees to my chest with his hands and worked my pussy good while my husband told him to fuck it like he owned it. I got fucked so deep and hard that I started grunting loudly. If you get off on watching a married white MLIF who is very vocal while getting gang fucked you will definitely enjoy this hot fuck session. I moaned, screamed and grunted a lot while also talking dirty to these brothas. They took turns with me and made me squirt and cum repeatedly. One of the guys decided he wanted to enjoy both my holes and he went back and forth between my pussy and my ass making me literally explode with pussy and ass juices covering me and everyone within reach. I loved be a dirty girl and letting them use me like I was their own personal slut toy.

Visit my store by clicking here if you would like to own your own copy of this latest video, or one of my many others from my hot collection of videos, and DVDs.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay