Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Freaky Night With Silk Part Two



Hello Sexy Friends!

Part Two of this very hot series is long overdue and well worth waiting for. Silk does me in some very hot positions. After I enjoy deep throating his cock for a while I proceed to climb onto his rock hard dick. While he was sitting on the couch I squatted down on him rode that beautiful dick for all it was worth. Then he picked me up while still deep inside me and pounced me up and down on his rod. I thought I was going to loose my mind.

As I was lost in the orgasms he laid me down on the couch with my legs up above my head and started grinding his dick in and out of my white wet pussy. He had me moaning and whimpering and speechless at times as I squirted in waves. There were moments he kissed me passionately and then he had me by the heels of my boots and fucked the shit out of me. He pulled out of me long enough to take a moment and use his fingers to make me squirt like a fountain, only to return to his grinding love making that was extremely intense for both of us. Stay tuned it just gets hotter from here.

Click Here if you want to visit my store to get your own copy of this hot video clip. This is going to be a series you will want to own. The Raw & Unedited version will be available at a future date.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay