Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some Pictures From The Swinger Hotel Takeover Party 3/20



Hello Sexy Friends!

I wanted to share some of the pictures that were taken at the Swinger Hotel Party on March 20th. Unfortunately there were some great pictures that I can't share with you because there was a female in them that does not want her face shown. I only wish I had known that at the time, so I could have made a point of taking pictures with others that I could have shared with you. I will know next time to make sure anyone who poses in pictures with me understands that I plan to share them with my friends who follow me on Twitter and here on my blog and on my site too.

On a good note I came across a great photographer that I can recommend to anyone interested in having erotic and or naughty pictures taken. It is actually a husband/wife couple who are swingers too. They are located in Central Connecticut and could easily attend parties and or setup private photo shoots for anyone interested. They could come in handy for couples who want pictures taken for swinger websites, or they could take sexy pictures as a surprise for your significant other. Send me an email at HotwifeKay@HotwifeKay.com if you'd like me to put you in contact with them. If you tell them Hotwife Kay recommended them I'll be sure to get you a discount.

I wanted to let you know that I will be creating video clips from my GangBang that I did that same night shortly, but my to-do-list is long so it's just taking a little more time. I will be sure to let you know once I have some goodies to share from that hot 4 BBC GangBang experience.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay