Friday, July 16, 2010

Working On The New Site For Our Hotwife Friends

Hello Sexy Friends,

I am excited to say that our new site to promote our Hotwife Friends is finally underway. Gee has started the development of the site. It will be a slow process, but it has finally begun. You'll have to check back often for updates and I will also try to keep you up to speed as we move forward. Click Here to check it out and don't forget to bookmark it while you are there.

I'm very excited about sharing my very sexy special friend Hotwife Louisa with you. She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. We had a playdate not to long ago that I'm close to starting the development of the footage we created that night. We played with BabyGurl who we hope will join our site sometime in the future. Also we are excited to introduce and promote another new Hottie to our site Hotwife Southern Belle. I am in the process of adding some new videos of her's to her new Video Clips Store. I'll let you know when her store is ready for your viewing pleasure.

July has been a very busy month so far. I'm excited to tell you that you can now also watch me in action on the site http://www.hotmovies.com/ in the Video On Demand section. All you have to do is search for Hotwife Kay to find me. I also hope to have my collection of DVDs that continue to grow available in stores sometime in the near future.

I want to thank you from my heart for your interest in following me and my naughty sexual adventures. It's been a wild ride so far and I'm very excited about what the future holds. I have an ever growing list of sexual adventures that I want to experience and my husband will be there to capture all of it on film so I can share it with you. Stay tuned because I'm just getting warmed up and this hotwife slut is really getting into letting the freak in her cum out to play. The shy girl inside me is still there, but the slut is in control...teehee...so stick around and we'll find out together just where this road takes me.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay