Monday, August 16, 2010

Cum Watch Me Get My Pussy Licked On Film!



Hey There Sexy Friends!

I have another hot video to share with you from my night of naughty girl play. It's called "Girls Goin' Wild Part Two". I was lovin’ this part of the evening because I got my pussy licked and my tits sucked on by a husband and wife team. Hotwife BabyGurl and her sexy hubby Romeo tag teamed me in a grand fashion. They brought along a secret surprise that they used on my hubby Gee and I. The surprise was breath strips. Yes those dissolvable breath strips. Let me tell you the sensation it gave my pussy as it dissolved under Romeo’s tongue as he licked my wet pussy was outrageous. Wait till you hear me scream as I cum repeatedly while holding my own legs wide open.

Then it was Hubby Gee and Hubby Romeo’s chance to tag team Hotwife BabyGurl. But first Hotwife BabyGurl gave Gee a very sloppy blowjob while she used one of those breath strips on his dick. She had him in ecstasy as she sucked his dick and deep throated him to his balls. Then her hubby stuck his dick in her wet pussy from behind and the guys slammed her holes from both ends at the same time. This is a one clip you will want to see. Cum find out just how much pleasure came from those little magic strips. This was a night to remember!!

Click Here to view the free trailer!

Click Here to visit my video clips store.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay