Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Check Out My 1st Double CreamPie Video..It's Hot!



Hello Sexy Friends!

I'm very excited to share my first double CreamPie video with you all. I have to admit it was done with the perfect guy BlakLexxx. He's a multi-cummer and sexy as hell. I always have so much fun playing and filming with him. He also happens to be a really good friend of mine and Gee's, so we love the time we spend together not only filming, but just hanging out.

I should mention that this clip is a continuation of video clips being made from my first night of Fuck-A-Fan filming. Although I have played with BlakLexxx solo and in gangbangs many times before, he is my ultimate fan and the obvious choice for kicking off this really fun series. I've already played and filmed with two other guys that were fans that I had never met, but it's taking some time to work my way through all the footage...lol! In case you haven't noticed already, I'm a girl that really loves to fuck. And I can literally go forever..lol! That means that most of my filming lasts for quite a while. And hence I usually have a lot of film to process from anytime I fuck on film. With that being said....

In this video I start off riding and grinding BlakLexxs’s rock hard dick while facing him cowgirl style. Then he takes a turn riding my pussy deep and hard. It was so hot to feel his balls slamming against my ass as he was giving it to me. With my legs above my head I held my ankles so he could fuck me good and deep, making me cum. I loved watching that black dick go in and out of my pussy as he shot a huge hot sticky load deep inside me. As my husband filmed up close I pushed the cum out of my wet hole and enjoyed eating some of it by scooping it up with my fingers before he asked Lexxx to run the camera so he could take a turn fucking my cum filled pussy. He really gets off on sloppy seconds.

I was a real nasty slut in this video guys and got off on my husband stuffing his cum and pussy juice covered dick deep down my throat in between fucking me and then dumping his hot sticky load in my pussy for creampie number two. At my hubby’s request I squatted down on the floor so he could film all that cum dripping out of my hole. It was such a turn on that I started squirting as the cum dripped out. I kept squirting as I played with my pussy some more and then my nasty side came out again and I licked up all the cum and my pussy juices off of the carpet.

This my friends is a video of me at my nastiest to date, so if you’d like to see this slutty hotwife get nasty you don’t want to miss this smoking hot video. You can check out my trailer below and look at the animated gif I created to get a good idea of what took place. I can't wait to do this again. I'm finding myself really falling in love with cum. Especially when it cums from a sexy man that turns me on. You can look forward to my evolution of enjoying cum as I continue to fuck and film with as many hotties as I can find and have time to enjoy!

Click Here to view the free trailer!

Click Here to visit my video clips store.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay