Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Fuck-A-Fan Series Is Off And Running..Yeah!



Hello Sexy Friends!

My new Hotwife Kay’s Fuck-A-Fan Series is finally underway. I love my fans and I wanted to be able to give back to them. Now I am by fucking them! I decided to launch this brand new series devoted to my loyal fans that enjoy watching me fuck and would also like the chance to fuck me too! My husband is in the process of developing a form on my site that will be able shortly for any interested fans that would like a chance to play and fuck me on film. Until the form is available you can write to me at FilmWithHotwifeKay@HotwifeKay.com if you are interested in a chance to be on camera with me and be a part of my hot new series. I’m very excited about doing this great new series and sharing with everyone the hot video clips, pictures and DVDs all captured in HD that will include everything from me getting all my holes fucked to getting huge loads of hot sticky cum on my face, down my throat, in my pussy and up my ass!

I played with my first fan a couple weeks ago and I have my first clip from this incredible night to share with you today. What a hot night of great bareback sex, creampies & lots of hot sticky cum I had. I played with the sexy BlakLexxx who is a huge fan of mine & has been for years. I chose him to kick off my new Fuck-A-Fan Series because of his special talent. He is a multi-cummer, which I find a huge turn on.

I started off the night by sitting in a chair and having him stand in front of me. I had us positioned in front of a full-length mirror so I could watch myself sucking dick. I am very visual and this added to my freak factor I gave this fan one hell of a blowjob that doesn’t end just yet. I deep throated him down to his balls and milked them too. I also had him face fuck me, which always makes my pussy get dripping wet. Especially when he had me by the back of my head and was driving my mouth over and over down onto his rock hard dick. As he held me by my hands up in the air I savored the feel of his shaft ramming down my tight wet throat. This is how the night started and it lasted for hours. Stay tuned cause I’m just getting warmed up. This Fuck-A-Fan Series means you just might be next on my list of fans to get their dick’s pleasured Hotwife Kay style!

Check out my hot new trailer that is the first of several clips to cum. I did some very naughty things throughout the night that included everything from hot creampie scenes, getting fisted, squirting and eating lots of hot sticky cum. I even licked cum from a place I’ve never done before. You’ll have to keep checking back to see what cumming your way.

I’ve already got two more fans lined up for my Fuck-A-Fan Series, so my mouth, pussy and ass are going to get a lot of action and I can’t wait. I hope you’ll consider becoming a member of this special group of guys I’m going to fuck the shit out of and we’re both going to love it!

Click Here to view the free trailer!

Click Here to visit my video clips store.


Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay