Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Got Naked In Public And Loved It!!!



Hello Sexy Friends!

I wanted to share a picture Gee took of me the other day. We went out for a nighttime ride and I grabbed the camera just in case I had the chance to get naked in public. This is something I have wanted to do for some time now. I love the idea of being naughty and getting caught doing something bad in public. In this case it was pulling my pants down around my ankles topless. I did a spread eagle in front of our car on the side of the road. You should have seen the look on my face as a couple different cars passed by honking their horns for all they were worth. That really made my pussy dripping wet and turned me on big time!

This whole thing was so much fun that we just had to have sex. Car sex that is and what a blast that was. Sorry I don’t have any pictures from that. We were both too busy fucking…lol! Until the next time I get naked in public keep it naughty and keep it real my sexy friends.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay