Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The First Of Several Hot Videos From My 3rd BBC GangBang Is Hot Off The Press



Hello Sexy Friends!

I have the first of several hot videos to share with you from my 3rd wild GangBang. This was a night of very hot sex I had in New York City with 4 sexy brothers. It is called “Hotwife Kay’s 3rd BBC GangBang Doing The Brooklyn Brotha’s Jump Right In”. My special friend “Big Max” from theslutsnextdoor.com was kind enough to arrange this wild night and filmed it with Gee at his crib in Brooklyn.

This video is a hot preview of my night of group sex with four sexy hung city brotha’s. They got off on tag teaming a Hotwife slut and worked as a team to fuck the shit out of me. They turned me into a very naughty girl as they worked all my holes over several hours. I have no doubt that I am going to give you pleasure that will just keep cummin as I share video after video followed by a hot DVD and a “Raw And Unedited” version as well for those of you that want to see everything exactly as it occurred with all the extra goodies that don’t normally get shown.

The sights and sounds I make right from the start in this video will give you a real good idea of just how hot this night of gangbang sex was. Each of these guys took turns fucking my pussy and I took turns splitting on and sucking each of their big hard black dicks. I got some deep doggie style fucking while making out with the guys. That was such a turn on for me. This just led to me getting so hot that I climbed on and squatted down on the biggest dick of them all with my heels still on. I made this man’s toes curl as I worked his dick over with my white wet pussy. Cum watch and listen to me as these sexy ass brotha’s turn me into a bad girl making me grunt like an animal in heat!!

Click Here if you would like your own copy of this first hot video clip from my 3rd BBC GangBang. You can also access my growing library of videos and DVDs from my incredible sexual journey that I have been on now for the last three years. I have experienced so much pleasure and I am excited to think that there is still so much yet to cum. This is an adventure that knows no end. I hope you will be around to see my sexual evolution unfold and allow me to share my experiences with you.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay