Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cum And Join Me In A Fantasy Sexy Guy

Hello Sexy Friends!

I have a fantasy that involves you that I wanted to tell you about. I imagine that I am on my way to an appointment in a tall office building. I am dressed in a short skirt, tight shirt and heels. I have to take the elevator to get to the 69th floor. When I first get on the elevator I am by myself. As the elevator makes it way up I daydream about what it would feel like to have sex in an elevator. Every couple of floors the elevator stops and people get on and off. I find myself imagining what everyone looks like naked. I have to stop myself from acting on my desires to take my clothes off and see what happens. Once I hit the 21st floor I find myself alone again. Just as I am deep in thought with a very wet pussy the elevator stops at the 25th floor. The doors open and there you are before me. You take my breath away. I know the second we make eye contact that you are going to fuck the shit out of me right there in that elevator. You step onto the elevator and the doors close behind you.

I am so turned on by your manly smell. I can tell that you find me attractive and that you want me. I want you so bad I can hardly stand it. I think you can read my facial expressions and my body language because you look deep into my eyes with a big smile on your face. I feel myself begin to melt with desire. I can feel my panties getting dripping wet with my pussy juices. In my mind I imagine how it would feel if you fingered and licked my pussy. This made my pussy start to throb in need of being pleasured. You must have read my mind because you hit the stop button on the elevator just before it reached the 39th floor. You turned to me and asked me if you could taste me. I responded by pulling up my skirt and taking off my panties. You get down on your knees and begin to explore my pussy with your fingers and then with your tongue. I immediately begin to squirt because I am so turned on. As I am standing there I can feel my own juices running down the inside of legs. You asked me to turn around and then bend over and grab my ankles. I was so excited and turned on that my legs were shaking. You bury your face in my pussy and use your tongue to fuck me. The feeling was simply awesome and I had a series of orgasms that came in waves one right after the other.

Then it was my turn to pleasure you. I turn around on my knees and pull your bulging cock out of your pants. I proceed to suck your cock with a vengeance. I am loving the sounds I hear you making. This tells me that you are getting off on me sucking your cock. I started squirting as I was giving you head. I took my hands and put them on your ass so I could pull you into me as I took your big hard cock all the way down my throat again and again. I love to face fuck a man. This absolutely drives me insane. You just about lost it, but you held back because you wanted to fuck me. I laid down on the floor of the elevator and spread my legs wide holding the heels of my shoes. You proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. God we both made so much noise in that elevator. It was amazing we didn’t set off any alarms. It felt so good to feel your cock go in and out of my very wet pussy. Right before you came I asked you to pull out and cum on my face. I wanted to taste you and you tasted so sweet. I actually squirted again while you were cumming on my face. We both experienced some incredible pleasure in that elevator. When it was over, we got dressed and pulled ourselves together before hitting the button to start the elevator up again. When the elevator got to the next floor that were several people all standing there with big smiles on their faces. Apparently they heard some of what was going on. We smiled back and then we both got off the elevator. I took the next one up and you took the next one down. That was my idea of some wicked hot sex!

Wet Kisses,

Hotwife Kay