Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words



Hello Sexy Friends!

I was going through some of my pictures today looking for a special one to give Gee for a new DVD cover he is working on. I came across this one and thought I’d share it with you. This picture is from my “Giving Head” collection and it‘s one of my favorites. There is something in my eyes that tells the story. I love to look directly into the camera when I play because it allows me to connect with you. I am looking at you as if you were right there with me watching me have mind blowing sex. The sexy ass man in this picture was a true pleasure to fuck. He was hung like a horse with a huge thick cock that made me cum heavily whether I was sucking it or fucking it. This was an incredible night because it was the first time I had played with two black men together at the same time. What a night of hot sex that was. The only words that cum to mind are “Oh My God”. I believe I actually said those words out loud more times than I could count as they had their way with me…lol! I came away from this experience knowing that I was going to really love having sex with multiple men at once, especially black men. I love white men too, after all the love of my life is white. But there is something about sexy brothers that leaves me wanting more and more and more……

When this picture was taken I was lost in a sea of pleasure and I’m pretty sure my eyes are showing that. I would have had a huge smile on my face if it weren’t for the fact that I had a very large black dick down my throat. What you couldn’t see from this shot was my pussy squirting like a fountain as my other lover was licking me and rimming my ass at the same time. I can still remember falling in love with this kind of sex that night. I am so damn lucky to have married a man that gets off on getting his wife to do this. He took this picture of me and had one hell of a smile on his face as he watched my transformation start to unfolded.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay