Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Of July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello Sexy Friends!

I wanted to wish you a very Happy 4th Of July. I hope you enjoy your day and stay safe in your travels. My hubby Gee and I are having a big party and have invited a mix of play and vanilla friends. It should make for a great time to be with so many people we really enjoy in and out of the bedroom. We plan to grill, enjoy good music, great food, good friends, fireworks and a bonfire.

Gee and I spent the entire day today getting ready for the party. I made my famous macaroni and potato salad that I hope everyone will enjoy. We bought lots of beer for our guests, but Gee and I plan to make our secret recipe of homemade frozen margaritas to enjoy throughout the day. It's suppose to be in the 90s and hot, so our drink of choice should help to keep us cool..lol!

Have a safe and happy holiday.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay