Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Have A Hot New Cum Video To Share With You

Hello Sexy Friends!

I have a hot new video clip to share with you. This one is called “Big White Cum Facial”. I am playing with a couple sexy white guys. The one that fucks me is a fan that has waited three years for his opportunity to “get some”. Based on his reaction it was well worth the wait. I really got into sucking cock and getting my pussy fucked at the same time. This is one of my favorite sexual combinations.

The wetter my pussy got, the deeper I took that dick down my throat. I really got off on sucking that sexy white cock. As you know, black cock is my favorite, but I love white cock too, including my love of cum regardless of where it originates…lol! They guys had me moaning as they filled my wet holes from both ends. I put together a promo clip so you could get a seek peek at my naughty playtime. This video has a sticky ending as I get one really “messy facial". If you’d like to own a copy of this video, just click on the link to my video store below.



Kisses,

Sensual Hotwife Kay

Video Clips Store Link - www.clips4sale.com/studio/26908

DVD Store Link - www.videos4sale.com/store/26908