Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Have A Hot New Cum DVD To Share



Hello Sexy Friends!

This Hot new DVD is for all my Freaky Friends out there who LOVE CUM, and splattacular facial endings! I've had a lot of requests for an All Cum DVD and I was very happy to make one. I absolutely adore cum, men's and women's. But there is nothing quite as tasty as a man' HOT, Sticky Sweet cum dripping off my tongue and down my throat. And this DVD has LOTS of that!

You will love the unbelievable number of scene after scene of Huge, Hung men exploding right into my mouth, down my throat, and all over my face. There's Black Jizz, White Jizz, Hispanic Jizz CreamPie, and even some of My Own Jizz! I lick it, wear it, swallow it, eat it, and bath in it. And by the time you finish watching this DVD, and jerking off, there will be LOTS OF YOUR JIZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

There are 8 Very HOT, Very Sticky, Very Jizzy videos on this disk. Click Here to see the full-size DVD case image.

1. - Ride Me Baby
2. - Triple BBC Cum Facial
3. - Kay's Chocolate Facial
4. - Watch Me Fuck My Cream Pie
5. - Intense Squirting Pleasures
6. - Big White Cum Facial
7. - Double Facial Delight
8. - Suck It Down Baby

To view Sneak Peak Videos of this amazing DVD click on the links below.

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Just remember one thing, the next time you touch yourself Sweetie, think of me......

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay