Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Got Caught With My Shirt Off In Broad Daylight



Hello Sexy Friends!

I just had to tell you what happened to me today. This afternoon Gee and I went for a ride to take in the sunshine. I brought the camera along for the ride because I wanted him to take some topless pictures of me. I was feeling frisky and in the mood to be naughty. We drove around looking for a good place to pull over and get some good shots. As we were looking for a good place I decided to take my shirt and bra off. I made it hard for Gee to focus on driving. He is in love with my breasts and loses his focus whenever they are out in the open. Of course I always welcome his touch. He loves to slap them and pull on my nipples. This always gets me very wet. Finally we found a place where there was a little less traffic so we could get some shots between cars coming and going. I got out of the car and starting posing in different sexy positions. We were able to get a few shots between cars that would come and go. There were a few close calls, which I thought was pretty hot. I was hoping in the back of my mind to get caught exposing myself. The thought of that makes me so incredibly horny.

This adventure took a playful turn when I got caught by a passing motorist. As you know I wanted this to happen. I'm pretty sure I made the guys day based on the number of times he honked his horn. I had been so focused on getting into a good pose at one point that I neglected to watch for cars coming from behind. Our car was in a position that allowed any cars coming up the street from behind us to get a clear view from quite a distance back. I gave this stranger a very clear view of me posing topless for Gee. I didn't plan for this, but it was a lot of fun to know that I made some guys day.

After we took a few more pictures we went home and had some great sex. Gee had a lot of fun playing with my titties. I loved it when he spit on them and nibbled on my big hard nipples. I gave him some great head and squirted while he was pushing the back of my head onto his cock again and again. After we did this for a while I laid down on my back and spread my legs really wide so he could fuck me deep and hard. We both came together while we were kissing. It was a very intense fucking session. I am such a lucky girl to be married to such a hot and sexy man that drives me wild and gets off on sharing and watching me with other men. Life is good my friends!

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay