Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've Been Away Dealing With Personal Issues



Hello My Sexy Friends,

I wanted to write you a quick note and apologize for being away so long. I have been dealing with some very personal issues in my personal life that needed my full attention. I hope to have things resolved very soon so that I can get back to having fun and sharing it with you. I hope you will still be here when I am able to get focused back on the sexual pleasures of my life.

I am sure that everyone out there has things that come up in life that take priority over everything else. My family comes first above all else. Once things have been resolved you can be sure I'll be back sharing my naughty adventures with you. I have some serious pent up needs to do some serious fucking....lol! I have a special friend back in my life that is the man who took my squirting talents to a whole new level. Gee and I consider him the "Squirt Master" and you can be sure that we'll be sharing some new stuff with you soon that involves a ton of squirting.

All I can say is that for you squirt lovers out there you are in for a real treat.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay