Monday, August 17, 2009

I Will Be Back In Action Very Soon

















Hello My Sexy Friends,

I've been away from blogging and producing sexual content due to personal family issues. Just as those issues were subsiding some new ones developed that slowed the process down even further from getting back into action. Our current web hoster for our website SensualPersuasions.com made some big changes that required major amounts of effort on Gee's part to move all our content from one location to another.

Suffice to say, it will take a little bit more time to get things back in motion. I look forward to sharing some hot new videos I've made from my 3rd GangBang with the Brooklyn Brothas. I also have some other goodies that I think you will enjoy. I have some big plans coming up in the near future where I will be playing with lots of hot new sexy black studs. I am sure you are going to enjoy hearing all the juicy details.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay