Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Belated Happy Thanksgiving



Hello Sexy Friends!

I took a little time off to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with family. This picture was actually taken of me on Thanksgiving day just for you. You were never far from my thoughts. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and got to enjoy time with family and friends, while eating lots of good food. I sure did eat my fair share of food. I love all the traditional types of food you eat during this holiday. We have officially begun what I call the "eating season" and it lasts until after the first of the year.

I am happy to report that I finally took advantage of my gym membership birthday gift from Gee. We both joined Planet Fitness and are really enjoying the environment and equipment available to us with our Black Memberships. I find it a total turn on to be in that environment exercising where I can watch sexy men and women up close working out too. There is something about working out on a regular basis that makes me even hornier than I normally am. Gee is loving it. Just last night at about 2:00am I went down on him under the covers without any warning. I had been thinking about how hot he looked in his tight workout pants and I wanted that dick, so I just took it. I sucked him off and swallowed his sweet cum then we both drifted off to sleep feeling so good laying close to each other. I love that man. He was so happy today and walked around all day with permagrin...lol!

I wanted to let you know that I've got lots of new goodies to share with you. I have several more of my "Raw And Unedited" series to share with you, as well as hot stuff from my wild hot sexual experiences. I also have some plans to film with some studs that I'm very excited about. Gee and I have this couple friends of ours that we almost have convinced to let us start filming their sexual adventures. The wife is a hot MLIF, who also happens to be a grandmother that loves BBC and is very excited about doing gangbangs. She wants me to do one with her, so stay tuned for what I hope we can film to share wth you.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay