Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Naughty New Years Eve Adventure!



Hello Sexy Friends!

It’s taken me a little while to find the time to blog, but I’m finally doing it! Let me start off first by saying that my lovely husband made sure we rang in the new year with a bang! He and another guy literally banged me together and it was so hot! Our plans for News Year Eve were actually made last minute which just made it that much more exciting for me. I got a text message from my boy toy Andy during the day asking what we were up to. Gee and I had originally planned to go out for drinks and then cum home and fuck each other like a couple of wild animals. However once we knew that our new friend was available my husband’s imagination went right to work. He suggested that we meet Andy for drinks and then have a fuck party of our own at a local hotel.

I packed a bag with some of my sexy clothes and shoes and Gee packed the camcorder and our camera. He also went to the store and bought plenty of bubbly for me because he knows that stuff makes me horny as hell. Not that I need any help, but Gee knows it increases my freaky factor by quite a bit…lol! We met Andy at a local strip club and decided we would have drinks there to ring in the new year and then head over to a hotel for some hot fun sex. I was dressed very sexy and got plenty of my own attention at the strip club. I couldn’t help myself I just had to pull out my tits and share them with men and women at the club. Little did I know just how big a hit my tits would be. I guess that is kind of a lie here…lol! I know how much they are loved which is why I love to share them with others. I got felt up quite a bit and had multiple people sucking on my nipples. It was so hot to have two different people sucking on my tits at the same time. This got my pussy very wet and had me tingling and ready to get fucked. While all this was going on I made a point of keeping my back to the bouncer because I knew he would not be able to join in the fun. In fact, he might stop the fun and I wasn’t about to let that happen. I’ve been asked to leave a strip club more than once because my motto is “if you touch me, I’m going to touch you back”. I’ve never literally been kicked out and not allowed back in, but it did take a couple times for me to figure out the fine line I could walk and have fun while still being allowed to stay. For some reason this night, probably because he was black and cute I found myself feeling compelled to make the bouncer smile come hell or high water. The look on his face was way to serious for New Years Eve. He was wearing a yellow lai around his neck in an attempt to be part of the party, but he was working the door and not in a party way. Let me just say that I had a private moment with this sexy black man and by the time I was done with him he was smiling and had given me his lai….mission accomplished!

We rang in the new year with all the other patrons and strippers in the club and then off we went to the hotel for some partying of our own. This was the first time that Gee and I played alone with Andy, so it was fun to experience some new sexual fun with these two guys together. They did a great job tag teaming me together. I also got plenty of one-on-one with Andy that was wicked hot. He made me cum about a zillion times. This guy has a very large thick dick that had me squirting like a fountain literally. At one point as I was coming out of the bathroom he asked me to stop and sit up on the sink counter. I sat right up on the counter and spread my legs wide so he could fuck me real deep. With every thrust my pussy squirted out and around his dick even while he was still inside me. Every time he would pull out my juices would just squirt right out like the faucet had been turned on. We both couldn’t believe the puddle I created on the floor below. I’m talking a serious puddle that spread all over the floor. Gee took great pride in walking through my pussy puddle repeatedly.

I also did my share of sucking dick. As you know it is one of my most favorite things to do to a man. I also took great pleasure in licking and sucking Andy’s balls too. I even did some light biting at his request along the shaft and the head of his dick. I drove him wild with every slow lick of my tongue from the underside of his balls all the way to the very tip of his big fat dick head. Then I would just suck on the head of his dick with great intensity and by the expression on his face and his body language I was giving him tremendous pleasure. After several hours of fucking, sucking, talking, laughing and lots of snuggling it was an awesome way to ring in the new year. We didn’t leave the room until about 9:30am the next morning and let me tell you I had one sore pussy and I loved it because the feeling of having been fucked for hours is one I really enjoy. It let’s me know that I am going to remember this fuck for the next few days, which I did of course.

Once Gee and I got home it was one more round of intense fucking because he loves to fuck me last. I was sore, but god I was so turned on by how turned on my husband was after watching his wife get the shit fucked out of her all night long. He and Andy did me good that’s for sure and I am looking forward to our next get together. It just might be sooner rather than later. I hope you enjoyed reading about my naughty News Years Eve adventure. I sure am one good slutty hotwife for Gee. I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a great year with lots of hot sexual adventures waiting to be had….and filmed for you too of course.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay