Friday, February 26, 2010

I Just Wanted To Give You A Hard On..:-)


Hello Sexy Friends!

I was going through my pictures working on a new gallery for my site and I came across this picture of me wearing some nipple clamps. The first thought that popped into my head was that I bet my blog friends would love to see this picture. My second thought was, I sure hope it will create some spontaneous erections for you sexy guys looking at this picture. Just imagine standing in front of me and grabbing a hold of that chain and pulling on it stretching out my nippples. Now my pussy is tingling and getting wet. I love to get freaky with my tits and a little pain to my nipples leads to a whole lot of pleasure. I can't tell you the hours that Gee and I have spent playing with my nipples. He has done everything from licking, sucking, biting, slapping, pulling, etc, etc, etc to them. Just use your imagination and you get the picture.

These nipple clamps were a "just because I love you and your nipples" gift from my wonderful hubby...lol! He was on his way home from work one day and stopped by the adult store not far from our house to buy me a gift and came across these. These are among my most favorite nipple toys. They give me the perfect mix of pleasure and pain and I can control how tight they pinch my nipples depending on how freaky my mood is. I have had some of the most intense orgasms masturbating with these on my nipples.

I have to tell you that if you are into nipples they are an awesome gift to buy for the ladies in your life. It doesn't matter how big or small their nipples are, they will bring you both a lot of pleasure I promise. In the meantime I hope that you will fantasize about fucking me with these on my nipples. I really want to make you cum baby.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay