Friday, February 26, 2010

Showing Off My Titties At Dinner With Gee


Hello Sexy Friends!

I just had to tell you what my lovely perverted hubby got me to do last night. We went out to this great Mexican restaurant for dinner and strawberry margaritas’. We ended up getting this really cute waiter name David who I later discovered was also the manager. I couldn’t help myself from flirting with this guy cause he just had the sexiest yet innocent looking smile. After being a little playful I asked him if he ever went on the internet very much and he said no not much. Then I decided to tell him who I was and said well the next time you go on the internet check out my site www.HotwifeKay. That‘s when he pulls out his iPhone and asked my hubby to type in our website address. Within seconds he was looking at my site and at me with this look of amazement on his face. I have to admit I was loving it. It gives me so much pleasure to put a smile on somebody‘s face along with a dose of excitement too.

The service we received was excellent and the food was outstanding. We ordered that guacamole dip that they make by hand right at our table with all ingredients right there. It was fun to watch it being made and tasting it was incredible. I mean my taste buds had an orgasm this stuff was that good. We ate the entire thing, including me licking the spoon clean too…lol! At some point during the course of the meal Gee got this great idea that I should show our waiter my tits. I love to flash so it didn’t take much convincing to get me to lift up my shirt and bra to give him a good look. I was keeping an eye on other people in the restaurant because there were families there with kids and that wouldn’t be cool. But it did make it naughtier and more exciting with doing something bad with the risk of getting caught. After David got a good look he gave Gee the thumbs up and walked away. I know he had to have gone right back into the kitchen to spread the word because before I knew every Mexican working in the place, including the dish washer had a reason to walk by our table.

The first pitcher of margaritas’ went quickly so Gee ordered another and I was getting quite relaxed and could feel my naughty side slowly emerging which always leads to fun. That was about the time my husband looks at me and tells me to take my shirt off. I was like “what”, no way and he was yes take your shirt off and your bra too and do it now. I said okay honey as I looked around the room making sure nobody could see us. Just so you know we were the last ones in the dinning area at this point. There were people in the bar that we could see, but they couldn’t see us from below the level of our heads. I still can’t believe I did it, but yes I took my top and bra off and was sitting in this restaurant topless. The waiter came back around and his jaw just about hit the floor. He got the biggest grin on his face. Gee asks him if he’d like to touch my tits and of course he said yes, so Gee said go ahead touch them. Then he tells him to grab my nipple and give it a good pull. That was so frigging hot for all three of us. After the second time he came by and got to touch my tits we found out he was also the manager. How this came about was because I asked him if I could talk to the manager because I wanted to tell him what awesome service David was giving us. This was pretty funny and Gee told him to grab another feel which he did for a total of three different times he felt me up while we were there having dinner.

My hubby is such a perv and I love him to death for it. He never seizes to amaze me with the things he gets me to do. All he as to do is tell me to do it with a little persistence and his wish is my command…lol! We ended up being the last people to leave the restaurant except for David he was literally locking the doors and leaving himself as we were pulling away. We went home and had some outrageous sex because we were both so horny and turned on from what had just happened at dinner. Gee fucked the shit out of me and had me screaming and squirting and cumming all over his beautiful dick. He would fuck me for a while and then pull out and put it in my mouth so I could lick off my own pussy juices. This was really hot for both of us. Then just as he was about to explode he pulled out and shot his hot sticky load right in my mouth and all over my tits. God that man drives me wild sexually. My husband is by far the best fuck of my life and by him getting off on me fucking others, it just makes him even hotter to me. I’m the luckiest woman on the planet.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay