Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter To All My Blog Friends!


Hello Sexy Friends!

I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Easter. I hope that you enjoyed your day with family and or friends. I had a lovely day with my family. My hubby Gee and I prepared our Easter dinner together. We had a yummy honey glazed ham with all the fixings. The honey we used for the glaze was actually given to us by a neighbor who keeps bees to produce honey. It was very cool to actually use honey that was produced literally in our very own backyard. Well actually our neighbors have 5 acres that borders our one acre wooded lot. So at the very least those bees pollinated many of our flowers that aided in the production of the honey...lol!

Gee and I didn't buy our ham until about 1am Sunday morning when we realized we'd forgotten to get a ham..lol. Thank god for grocery stores that are open 24hrs a day. We had gone out for a beer at a local sports bar and as we were about to head home we remembered that today was Easter, so we headed for the store before going home. As I was walking through the flower section I came across this beautiful bouquet of yellow mums. Those are the flowers I’m holding in the picture above. I just had to have them because they were so bright and cheery and just made me think of Easter. They look so pretty in the middle of my dinning room table too. We had our dinner rather late this evening. I guess you could say we ate European style. We actually do that a fair amount of time. Probably has something to do with the fact that we are night people. That means that we sleep later in the day and stay up later at night. I love the daytime, but when it gets dark out, that is when I cum to life, and so does Gee.

After dinner we watched a great movie. We saw "The Hurt Locker" which was an excellent action drama that was very well done. The acting was spot on and it gave us a real sense of what it must be like to be over they’re in the Middle East. All I can say is thank god for our military troops. You guys are brave men and women and my hat goes off to you.... Actually all my clothes would cum off for you as my way of saying thanks for all your sacrifices for us here in the USA and all around the world too! It's the least I can do right? :-)

Here’s a great big Muah to everyone reading this and to all our branches of the military.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay