Monday, August 30, 2010

My Naughty Preview Of My Slutty Saturday Night!



Hello Sexy Friends,

These are a couple pictures of many taken Saturday night before I got Blaklexx naked and sucked his dick and then we fucked like crazy. I've got all kinds of details to share with you, but I wanted to get a couple pictures out to you tonight to wet your appetites for what's cumming!

I'll be blogging tomorrow and sharing all the naughty things I did. I hope you'll cum back and read about my hot sex I had all night long. The sex started about 11:00pm and we went until around 7:30am. My hubby Gee got hours of hot footage capturing cream pie action, bareback fucking, me getting cummed on, cummed in and swallowing cum too. Not to mention something really naughty that I did that was captured on film. I'll save it for my blog tomorrow with all the hot juicy details of my awesome Saturday night where I got my freak on and was a total and complete hotwife slut. See you all tomorrow.

Kisses,

Hotwife Kay