Thursday, September 2, 2010

Have A Happy Labor Day Weekend My Friends!

Hello Sexy Friends,

I wanted to wish you all a very happy and safe Labor Day Holiday Weekend. My hubby Gee and I are spending the long weekend in Vermont. We are going to visit some old friends and go check out a couple different festivals over the weekend. We also plan to ride the backroads with the music cranked and the windows open so we can enjoy the view and take in the fresh Vermont air.

This is the time of year when the leaves start to change colors. It's still a little early, but some trees start to show beautiful hints of the colors at the start of September. We are bringing our digital camera and our video camera. We hope to snaps some naughty nature pictures of me, as well as do some nauughty filming in our van. I've got plans to flash some truckers along the way to as we head north on highway 91. I always get off on the surprised, yet delighted looks on their faces when they see something they weren't expecting. I especially love it when they hook their horns for me as they're way of saying thanks and damn that was hot!

When I return after the holiday I will complete part 2 of my blog from this past Saturday night of all night sex with BlakLexxx. I still have so much to tell you about that happened. I'm sure to give you a raging hard on, or a very wet pussy. The idea of that makes my pussy tingle and wet. My hubby got all the footage downloaded which is hours of my fucking that I can't wait to start turning into video clips to share with you. Next week promises to be a very busy one for me and you can look forward to seeing everything that you will have read about in my blog and more. You know the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. Just wait till you see what I did. I blew Gee away because it was something I had never done before and he never saw it cumming. I just love to blow that man's mind. Especially after being together for 25 years and married now for 22 years.

I hope that while I'm away in Vermont enjoying some downtime with my husband, that you are enjoying yourself doing something really fun. Afterall, the summer is over now and Indian summer is the next best time. We are about to enter into my most favorite time of year and I couldn't be happier. Until I write again stay sexy and let the good times roll........

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay