Monday, November 1, 2010

My First Post Op Doctors Appointment

Hello Sexy Friends!

I can’t believe we are already into November. It won’t be long before Thanksgiving will be here and then it’s off to Florida to enjoy Christmas and New Years. I’ve been taking things nice and slow as I’m on hiatus and recovering from getting my new ta-tas! Tomorrow will be my first Post Op appointment with my surgeon since my surgery. I’m excited for my doctor to take his first look at his handy work which is my new tits since the day the procedure was done. I still have a fair amount of bruising which I believe is to be expected, but I’m finally starting to feel like I’m on my way back.

The first week after my surgery I slept in a recliner in our bedroom that my husband took from our living room. With the help of pain medication I was able to sleep somewhat comfortably propped up with pillows. I finally took the plunge three nights ago and started sleeping in my bed again. I’m seeing an improvement with that as well. The first night back in my bed was a pretty rough nights sleep and when I woke up in the morning it felt like an elephant had slept on my chest. But just 2 days later I am seeing that laying flat on my back is getting a little bit more comfortable every night. The hardest part is always getting up in the morning from being asleep all night on my back. My chest has a lot of pressure and it takes some pain medication and moving around to feel better. All I can say is thank god for pain medication because I’ve had a fair amount of pain, but the pills I was prescribed have made the pain bearable.

The last three days I’ve actually had moments during the day where I felt pretty good and that gave me the encouragement I needed to know that with time I will be back and better than I was before the procedure. I was actually able to take my first shower by myself yesterday. I was even able to shave my legs, but it was done very slowly and carefully, as I’m not able to bend with ease like I normally do. I did have to have my husband help me dry off though. He has actually enjoyed showering with me and helping me soap up and clean myself. He loves taking care of me and has been awesome since my procedure was done. I don’t know what I would ever do without him. He got the first peek at my tits during my first shower after my operation and was immediately excited with how great my tits looked cumming out of the gate. Even with them being very bruised it was really cool to see the shape of my new ta-tas. They are bigger, fatter, have great hang and I’ve got some awesome cleavage too. One thing about my new tits that I really love is how they look more natural than the set I had before. The twins now hang like normal breasts and I’ve got some awesome cleavage. I can’t wait to do my first titty fucking film with the new tits. It will be a while before I will be ready for that, but I’m excited to know that with time I’m going to have a lot of fun with the new girls. I have no doubt that all my fans are going to love them too!

I’ll be sure to let you know how my appointment goes tomorrow. I don’t think the doctor will do much other than to see how they are healing, check out my stitches that are the dissolvable kind and just see in general how I am feeling and how they look so far. I’m going to be honest with myself and with you and say that it is going to take time for my new breasts to heal, settle in and feel good. I certainly hope to be back to filming ASAP, but it will be a little while. I had some major work done on my tits. The new implants are quite a bit larger than the last ones and my surgeon did some work to restructure the shape of my breasts so they would fall into position properly and look as natural as possible. That was the most important part of the new set that I got. If you look at my breasts now even though they are still pretty bruised, they are shaped like natural breasts with natural hang and my nipples are position nicely as well.

I can’t wait until all the bruising is gone so I can have my hubby take some great pictures that I can share with you. I have seen some of the bruising go away, but I was pretty shocked with the amount of bruising I ended up having. I have bruising in places on my body too that had nothing to do with my tits. For example I have bruising on my hips and upper thighs. The only thing I can think of is that I spent a fair amount of time sitting in my recliner the first week and I had a lot of swelling and I retained a lot of fluid, so that might explain the bruising on my legs based on the amount of time I spent sitting in the chair in a particular position. It will be interesting to see my doctor tomorrow to show him my bruises and see what he has to say about them.

I know that every day I will make a little bit more progress, so I’m excited to have the worst of it behind me and look forward to feeling better and better every day. It is definitely going to take some time to get use to my new bigger boobs. I welcome this change and I’m excited for them to completely heal so I can wear sexy clothes that will show them off. I can’t wait to see them on film too. I have some clothes that I won’t be able to wear anymore with my bigger ta-tas. My girlfriend Jamie is excited to get all my clothes that I can’t wear anymore. I’m not sure when I will be able to get back into the gym. I’m sure I’ll find that out tomorrow at my appointment. Some things like running and heavy exercising will be off the list for a while, but walking and some other light exercising I’m sure I will be able to start doing pretty soon. I want to do whatever I’m allowed to do to get myself back in tiptop condition to be the naughty slutty hotwife that I love being. I can’t wait to be able to play and film again. I’m also looking forward to having some hot sex with my hubby. He took the opportunity yesterday when I was naked before getting in the shower to suck on my nipples. I was very excited to see that they still worked..lol! My pussy started tingling as my nipples got rock hard and Gee’s cock got hard too. It was reassuring to me that although I’m a wounded duck at the moment, all my parts are still responding and working correctly.

I’ll be back soon to let you know how my appointment goes tomorrow. Until then I hope you’ll think of me and visit my site whenever you are in the mood for pleasuring yourself. I’ve got a lot of hot videos you can enjoy watching and listening to my screams and moans of sexual pleasure. I’m also finally feeling good enough to start making videos again. I have a lot of film in the can to share with you. I knew I was going to be out of commission for a while after my procedure so I did a lot of filming in the weeks leading up to my surgery. I hope to have a new one to share with you very soon. Even though I’m not playing now, I have a lot of hot new footage to share with you.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay