Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Check Out My Latest Hot Video From My 2nd GangBang That Includes Anal



Hello Sexy Friends!

I have another hot new video to share with you. This one is called ”My 2nd BBC GangBang Bedroom Anal Fuck & Suck”. With the heat still turned on high the playing continued as the guys had us move back into the bedroom so they could work all my holes. They were getting my ass ready for some good fucking to cum.

These sexy guys got off on tag teaming me good. They kept my mouth, pussy and ass busy getting wet and pleasured. Mr. Ed had me by my hips pulling and pushing while Tay had me by mouth and head as they used their big black dicks to fuck my pussy and mouth at the same time. Then Big Max took a turn stretching out my pussy even more. He had me cumming while I moaned and screamed with pleasure non-stop. Mr. Ed poured oil over my holes as the fucking continued getting me ready to be fucked up the ass. The guys switched positions and Big Max and my husband Gee joined in to help hold my ass open so Mr. Ed could work his big dick into my tight ass. My holes exploded with pleasure as I got fucked up the ass good. This was all in preparation for a DP that came next. You will have to cum back and check out my next hot video to see me get a hot DP.

If you would like your own copy of this hot video Click Here.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay