Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sharing A Couple Of My Favorite Erotic Pictures






Hello Sexy Friends!

I absolutely love to have hot sex and film it so I can share it with you. I also love to do erotic photography with some of my playmates. There is a visual beauty that comes from pictures of a black man and a white woman having sensual sex. The contrast of dark and light skin intertwined is very sexy. I wanted to share a couple of my favorite photos that was taken by Gee when I played with a couple of my sexy playmates. You can tell by how big my nipples were in the first picture just how turned I was. I lost my mind in the second picture when my playmate picked me up and flipped me. That was the hottest 69 I have ever done.

I hope my pictures give you something to think about the next time you touch yourself and think of me.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay