Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Just Put Out The Next Video In My 2nd GangBang Series



Hello Sexy Friends!

I have another hot new video to share with you. This one is called ”My 2nd BBC GangBang Living Room Fuck Suck 2”. In this hot scene it was back to the living room for more hot fucking and sucking action. This time it was with Mr. Ed and Tay. I really got off on being a good little submissive hotwife slut and did exactly what I was told to do.

It didn’t take long for the screamer in me to start getting off on the pleasure from sucking, licking and spitting on Mr. Ed beautiful big black dick while Tay enjoyed pulling on my rock hard nipples. I loved deep throating and using my tongue to make that dick real hard. It was hot to do this while looking into his eyes and teasing him with anticipation of the pleasure still awaking him. This was just the warm up until Mr. Ed told me to suck Tay’s dick so I got on my knees and did what I was told.

I eagerly assumed the position knowing I was going to get dick in my tight white pussy. As soon I felt the tip of his dick slide in it took my breath away and then I just starting moaning and screaming with pleasure even louder. I love sucking cock while getting fucked doggie at the same time. This is one of my favorite sexual combinations. The freak in me got so worked up at one point that I lifted one leg so I could take that dick deeper in my wet hole and ended up taking it for a ride. Mr. Ed slipped under me lying on the floor between my legs. It was so hot to suck Tay’s dick in between screaming and moaning while I was bouncing up and down and rocking back and forth on Mr. Ed’s raging boner. I came several times while pulling this living room sex train. I hot that you get off while watching this as much as I did doing it.

To purchase this hot new video clip Click Here.

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay