Friday, January 22, 2010

I Love Being A Hotwife For My Husband

Hello Sexy Friends!

I haven't written in a few days, but I can assure you that I have continued to enjoy all the pleasures of being a hotwife! I've had some really hot sex lately with both my husband and a local BBC that my husband has been sharing me with. Just the other night Gee and I went out to a local sports bar to have a few drinks and before the night was over I found myself enjoying a hot threesome. I couldn't believe the way the night played out. It was last call when Gee told me that after we finished our drinks he had a surprise for me. He told me that he was taking me home long enough to pick up a few things and then we'd be going somewhere else for the night.

I could tell by the look on his face that my surprise was going to be good. I wasn't sure just yet what was going to happen, but I had enough information to go on to pack a bag. I grabbed some sexy play clothes and my "cum fuck me heels" while Gee gathered up some other things we were going to need and off we went. We went to hotel not to far from our house and got a nice cozy room and settled in. I made Gee and I a drink and just as I was about to go change into something I knew would give Gee a hard-on he told me that our friend Andy was going to be joining us. I thought Gee was going to fuck me all over the room, but I had no idea we were going to have company too. After all, it was about 2:00am at this point, so I assumed it was just going to be the two of us. He still blows me away after 21 years of marriage. I love going to a hotel for sex together because we can get crazy and I can be as loud as I want. I love squirting all over the place too. I feel like a pussy leaving my mark...lol!

I was already wet and horny when he told me that Andy was on his way over, so hearing this news just got me even wetter. I could feel my pussy pulsating with anticipation of getting fucked by two dicks. My nipples got so hard as I was changing into my sexy lingerie and "cum fuck me heels". My mind started racing with all kinds of naughty thoughts of what they were going to do to me and what I was going to do to them. I couldn’t wait to wrap my lips around both their cocks and deep throat while getting fucked. There is something about my mouth and pussy getting pleasured together at the same time that makes me squirt like a fountain. It wasn’t long before Andy showed up and I was in the middle of enjoying a very hot threesome. It was so exciting because it was spur of the moment and my wonderful husband made it happen with a quick phone call while I was in the ladies room. I love being a hotwife and turning my husband on by fucking other men for him. How lucky am I? I know by how hard my husband came twice that my fucking Andy for him was driving him wild.

The sex was incredible and I really got off on the idea of being very slutty. I had so many orgasms while the guys fucked the shit out of my pussy and my mouth for hours. I couldn’t believe the size of the wet spots I created all over that king size bed. At one point at the end of the night (it was actually morning by this time) while we were all laying together on the bed in my wet spots that I heard someone cough on the other side of the wall. I had no idea how the sound carried from room to room. Knowing that I was surprised that nobody had called the front desk to complain of the noise because let me tell you I was loud. I was so lost in the sex screaming and talking dirty and telling them how good they made my pussy feel while fucking me that the last thing that crossed my mind was how the sound carried. Apparent nobody on either side of our room had a problem with my screams of sexual pleasure. I can only hope that they enjoyed the show without the view…lol!

It was a great night with Andy and since that night Gee and I have had a couple of really hot fuck sessions of our own. It seems that every time we play with other men it keeps us both pretty randy for each other. I have one very satisfied pussy right now. It’s getting lots of action and all I can say is Life Is Good!

Kisses Sweetie,

Hotwife Kay